condition: good engine hours (total): 0 length overall (LOA): 23 model name / number: Aquarius 23 propulsion type: sail year manufactured: 1969
QR Code Link to This Post
1969 Aquarius 23 Sailboat
Mobility—effortlessly rigged and launched in minutes. The spade rudder is easily removed and its shallow draft (13”) lets you beach the boat for shore fun. The Aquarius 23 sits low on the trailer allowing easy access while camping.
Quality—inside was completely repainted and wood trim was renewed in 2014. The heavy mats make for comfortable sleeping for up to 5 six-foot adults. There is plenty of storage inside the boat for extra life jackets, beach towels, dry foods, etc. under the sleeping area. The pop-top design offers standing head room in the activity portion of the cabin.
Safety Features—this boat was designed for handling and safety of first time sailing families. The unique skiff keel and heavy center board arrangement provides 815 pounds of ballast and makes the boat completely self-righting and stable.
Safety and Performance features:
1. A true centerboard that retracts completely so you can beach the boat.
2. A skiff keel with ballast assures excellent stability and makes the Aquarius self-righting even with the center board fully retracted.
3. Removable spade runner for increased responsiveness and easier handling.
4. A large cockpit with comfortable backrests and lots of room for six adults.
5. Extra freeboard provides an additional margin of safely and keeps the cockpit dry in foul weather.
Includes two sets of sails (in great shape, no holes) all rigging is attached and in great shape
Includes trailer and Evinrude 7.5 hp motor and portapotty.
More information about this type of sailboat https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/aquarius-23
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers