compensation: Based upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Commercial Plastics Nebraska is a medium sized company located in Waverly, Nebraska with a wide range of injection molding presses. We are known for supplying innovative packaging to a variety of consumer oriented companies.
We are GROWING and are currently hiring in our Waverly, NE manufacturing plant for the following:
• Inspect molded plastic parts for quality
• Trim parts for flash
• Log findings and package plastic parts
• Prepare parts for post Production and/or shipping
• Stack boxes of product on pallets
• Be able to regularly lift or move 25 lbs.
• Good basic math skills
What can Commercial Plastics offer you?
• Opportunity to work for a stable, family owned, growing company
• Comprehensive benefits package - Medical/Dental/Vision
• 401k with company match
• Life Insurance
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation and Holidays; shift differential pay
• Air Conditioned Production floor
If you possess a positive attitude, related experience, strong work ethic and are a team-player, than we would like to speak with you!
Please submit your resume to Humanresources@commercialplasticsne.com , apply at https://www.commercialplasticslincolnjobs.com or apply in person at 10240 Deer Park Road, Waverly, NE 68462 Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For more information about our dynamic company, view our website at ecommercialplastics.com
Commercial Plastics is a Drug Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers